Sunday, June 15, 2008

a window closes




This is a attic window wall hanging I finaly finished last month. It has been hanging up at work and I took it down today to make way for a new one. The garden park was a panel from michael miller, and I thought the purple and lime green(looks yellow in photo] went well together. Since finishing it I have seen a kit form of this nearly exact quilt. It was in a magazine and the window was so nearly the same as mine I couldn't believe it. A lady at work wants to buy it, so I will have to come up with a fair price. So hard to do! Photos aren't real good, Had to lay it on couch because my husband was watching football and couldn't move from his armchair for 1 minute to hold it up for me to take a good shot!MEN!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the windows effect!!
Sarah xx