Saturday, January 30, 2010

While The Cat's Away....!




My husband flew to Tassie today, a short visit to check in on his mum. He will be staying with number one daughter, Sarah, who I know will look after him. On the way home from the Rockhampton airport I stopped at Spotlight. [ my number one son is looking after me! we were driving past and he did offer!] So these are my purchases, lovely fabrics and all on sale too! The green, I have no idea, just fell in love with those. The others are for a Trip Around The World pattern that I love from Eleanor Burns. The first 5 fabrics are for a blue and white quilt, the other 4 are for the another Trip. I am going to use the plain blue in that one too. It would be nice to have a finish for February with one of these!!

2 comments:

jillybee said...

I love the greens also, and would have bought them too, not knowing what to use them for.
But, that is the fun, finding them later in the fabric stash, excited that you have the "perfect" fabric for a new quilt.

Blessings,
Jilly
Visiting from happy in quilting

Sarah said...

Looking after Dad very well :+)
And, I showed Dad all your purchases too so watch out lol
x Sarah