Tuesday, December 25, 2007

merry xmas









Hello ,and merry christmas to anyone looking in!! Here are a few xmas pressies I made this year. The wedding one is a wallhanging I made for Lynn, my boss,[The picture is terrible] Her daughter Natasha got married this year. The chef runner, [ I don't know why I have 2 pictures] was for Carryn our cook. The pillows, another terrible shot!] were for a couple of girls at work, one is of pussy cats for helen, betty boop for chrissy,and retro crowds for hippy leonie. The last one is a attic window wallhanging with ' queen of the ranch' cowgirls for country girl julie. It is so nice to be able to make thing for others, I have so enjoyed the making and the giving of these gifts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbie said...

Hi, I was just on Sarah's blog and saw the cushion you did, do you have instructions on how to put the photo's onto the material? My mum is turning 80 in Oct and I wanted to make her something nice. The cushion looks good.Thanks Deb.